Community Recreation Overview
Our Community Recreation Programs offer a variety of activities for all ages.
Click HERE to view our Community Recreation Brochure.
- The Queens College Fitness Center is located in Room 206 of Fitzgerald Gymnasium and features more than 30 pieces of Cybex weight equipment, treadmills, cross trainers, bikes, steppers, arc trainers and free weights. Trained recreation staff members are available to offer assistance with all of the equipment. Personal Training or Group Training sessions can be scheduled for those who want more personal attention. Group Training classes offered include Yoga, Pilates, Step Aerobics, Spinning, Boot Camp, Kickboxing, Lunch Time Toning and Bottom's Up. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2740.
- The Queens College Tennis Center presents a wide variety of tennis options to the Queens Community. We offer open court time seven days a week on our newly resurfaced hard courts at hourly and seasonal rates. Additionally, we provide private and semi-private lessons for children and adults with our experienced staff. For more information, including how to acquire a tennis pass for court usage, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2771.
- The Queens College Aquatics Center is located on the first floor of Fitzgerald Gymnasium. The pool, which is 25 yards long and six lanes wide, is utilized for adult and children's swimming lessons and lap swimming during recreeation hours. The average water temperature in the pool is 81 degrees. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2767.
- Our Head Start Program can help get your children in shape. For more information, click HERE , call us at 718-997-2740, or e-mail us at Rec@qc.cuny.edu .
- Our Saturday Education and Recreation Program offers a full-day program from 9 am to 3 pm for children in grades K - 8 consisting of Education and Recreation components. For more information, click HERE or call us at 718-997-2759.
- Our Family Fit Program is where you and your child can get into shape together, For more information, click HERE or call us at (718) 997-2740.
Queens College Fitness Center New Prices for 2013-14
We Offer Various Packages for Fitness Center Use:
Yearly Combination Pass (Use of pool & fitness
center): $470, with discounts available for seniors and
Summer Combination Pass (Use of pool & fitness center): $110, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
One Year Fitness Center Pass: $330, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
Six Month Fitness Center Pass: $200, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
Family Member Pass: $110
Flex Pass: $30 (QC Member) $60 (Non-QC Member)
Personal Training: Same Prices
Tennis Pass (June 1 – Oct. 31): $110
Aquatic Center Packages are available as well:
Summer Adult Pool Pass (Good through 8-28-13): $210
Six Month Adult Pool Pass: $255, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
Six Month Children Pool Pass: $200
One Year Adult Pool Pass: $360, with discounts available for seniors and alumni
Women Only Hour: $110
There are other Miscellaneous Items Available as Well:
Replacement ID fee: $30
Private Locker: $55
Six Month Parking Pass: $40
Yearly Parking Pass: $80
For more information, please call 718-997-2740